Pass Cisco 300-725 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-725 Exam
Average Score In The Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Download Free 300-725 Exam Questions
Size: 834.36 KB
PrepAway's Cisco 300-725 Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA) Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps have helped Over a Million Students Worldwide To Succeed in their IT Certification Goals. Pass The Cisco 300-725 Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA) Exam With Provide Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions & Answers from Prep Away. We offer Free ETE Files For Cisco 300-725 Exam available completely free of cost as well as Premium File, Training Course & Study Guide. The Premium Products For Cisco 300-725 Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA) Exam Cover the Latest Exam Questions & 100% Correct Answers. Most of our Candidates commonly achieve Scores in the region of 90%+ and see over 80% of our questions in their Cisco 300-725 exam.
About 300-725 Exam
With a steadfast concentration on Cisco Web Security Appliance, the Cisco 300-725 SWSA exam is here to turn any intermediate security professional into a veteran in the blink of an eye. Being associated with a globally distinguished Cisco certification, CCNP Security, this test holds great merit and value among recruiters and enterprises.
Those who have managed to pass 300-725 along with the core exam coded 350-701 will be awarded the CCNP Security certificate, which serves as proof of unmatched security solution expertise. This certification incorporates security at scale and lets the holder have fathomless wisdom of crucial areas like perpetual monitoring cybersecurity threats, early detection & fabrication of remedial solutions, and the like. In short, it grants exactly the depth and breadth which is commanded by the industry. This is why job applications that highlight CCNP Security process faster than others.
Targeted Aspirants for the Certification and Exam
CCNP Security will be able to shape the career of networking and security professionals. It is the best choice for those who want to investigate new opportunities around securing the network devices and creating the ideal security solutions of networking tools like routers and switches. Security administrator, security engineer, and security architect are some of the roles that become accessible for CCNP Security certified professionals.
Prerequisites to Fulfill in Prior
Before you apply for the CCNP Security certificate, check whether or not you meet the minimum qualification for it. Gladly, as per the new changes, there is no need to earn an associate-level certification beforehand and one can aim at CCNP Security directly. However, the vendor hasn’t set the aspirants free at the hands-on knowledge front. CCNP Security hopefuls should have worked in the security field for at least three to five years. During this employment period, they must have handled the security solutions of Cisco networking equipment.
The Exam Sketch
Those who have chosen Cisco 300-725 as their concentration exam will also gain the Cisco Certified Specialist – Web Content Security certification, after securing the passing grades. The exam is 90-minute long and is end-to-end proctored. Pearson VUE offers this test in online & offline mode. Regardless of the mode picked, candidates have to pay $300 as a fee. It will be paid in the form of a voucher, which is valid for a certain period. Keep in mind that the voucher is non-refundable and non-transferred and is valid for only one attempt.
Finally, English is admissible as an exam language. Once scored, the grades are valid for three years. Seekers of further certification benefits need to complete the minimum CE requirements or earn an updated certificate.
Details of Exam Domains
One of the most notable exam success moves is to gain an in-depth understanding of the exam domains and align learning goals with them. In the Cisco 300-725 exam, the candidates have to deal with 9 domains. The snippet of those is mentioned below:
- The beginning of Cisco 300-725 happens with Cisco WSA features and functionality. Using multiple sub-domains, this section teaches the applicants about the proxy services, user management tools, services that can be used to prevent data loss, ideal practices to embed Cisco WSA with Cisco ISE & Splunk, some of the most notable integrated L4TM services, and processes required for troubleshooting the data security.
- Once the learner finishes the first domain, it's time to learn about configuration. This exam part mentors the test-takers on ways to configure viable solutions related to Cisco WSA, Acceptable Use Policy, Web proxy features, and referrer header. Besides, it throws light on proxy access logs, proxy authentication, and explicit proxy functionality.
- Learn about proxy services in the third exam section. After going through it, one will be able to compare available proxy terms, understand the significant differences in transparent & explicit proxy as well as up and downstream proxy, understand tune catching behavior, PAC (Proxy auto-configuration) file functions, and SOCKS protocols.
- Authentication is the focus of the fourth domain. Key authentication features, protocols to be used for it, ways to support the authentication, re-authentication, using authentication logs, and bypassing the authentication agents are some of the learning outcomes of this section.
- Since the fifth domain is all about controlling HTTPS traffic with decryption policies, after learning these topics, one will be able to handle the tasks related to HTTPS decryption, SSL as well as TLS inspection, HTTPS configuration, HTTPS proxy, and HTTPS decryption after paying attention to the fifth exam domain.
- The focus of the sixth exam domain is on access policies, identification profiles, using access logs for troubleshooting, and authentication.
- In the seventh exam domain, candidates will learn about acceptable use control, including the configuration of URL filtering, time-based & traffic volume considerable usage policies, web app visibility, dynamic content, global acceptable use policy for corporate, WSA, and policy trace tools.
- Malware defense is what the Cisco 300-725 exam aspirant will study in the second-last exam domain. Scanning through anti-malware aids, use cases of AMP (Advanced Malware Protection), the configuration of file reputation, and integrations available for Cognitive Threat Analytics are the topics covered by this domain.
- In a short and crisp manner, the last section teaches the examinees about tracking and reporting web transactions, including the configuration of custom filters, connectivity issues troubleshooting, setting up Cisco Advanced Web Security Reporting (AWSR), and analyzing web-tracking reports.
Career Avenues of Cisco 300-725 Passers
All of the hard work and efforts that one has to invest in earning a passing score in the Cisco 300-725 exam and CCNP Security certification will bring numerous career benefits. Along with global exposure, certified professionals are going to enjoy a higher salary, regardless of the job role picked. If you explore the ZipRecruiter website attentively, you’ll figure out a CCNP Security certified professional can easily make $113k annually. On the other hand, as a Security Operations Engineer, you can get $134k annually.
Moving Ahead in Your Certification Path
The IT industry is highly demanding, so you need to keep your skills relevant and hone your expertise. It is achievable by going for an upgraded certification. After CCNP Security, the wise choice is CCIE Security, the highest certificate that one can gain in the security realm. Directly, it places the holders at a distinguished place in the world of security technologies.