Hot Salesforce Certifications
All Salesforce Exams
About Salesforce Certifications
Salesforce is an American software cloud-based company that is specialized in CRM (customer relationship management). Services offered by Salesforce bring customers and companies together. Also, Salesforce helps specialists develop some of the most in-demand skills and become competitive candidates in the IT industry. For example, the applicants can consolidate their knowledge on leadership, Google features, artificial intelligence, and more by accessing the vendor’s certification tracks.
Salesforce Certification Program
Depending on the job role you are going to apply for, you can access the following certifications included in the Salesforce accreditation program:
- To work with stakeholders, you can become a Salesforce Administrator by enrolling in the Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Marketing Cloud Administrator, CPQ Specialist, and Platform App Builder designations.
- The category that focuses on developing the specialized skills for architect positions includes the B2B Solution Architect, Application Architect, B2C Commerce Architect, B2C Solution Architect, System Architect, Heroku Architecture Designer, or Technical Architect accreditations.
- You can become a recognized a Salesforce Marketer by enrolling in the Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Developer, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Pardot Specialist, and Pardot Consultant qualifications.
- If one’s aim is to become a Salesforce Consultant to communicate with stakeholders Salesforce offers 10 certifications for you to choose from. Thus, you can opt for Experience Cloud Consultant, Education Cloud Consultant, Nonprofit Cloud Consultant, Field Service Lightning Consultant, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant, to mention a few.
- And finally, the accreditation track for designers on the Salesforce Platform includes the User Experience (UX) Designer certification.
Not surprisingly, many people would be confused by this variety, so here are some of the most sought-after accreditations for you to follow.
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Certification
This Salesforce accreditation targets the professionals who have already gained the Salesforce Administrator certification and are equipped with the skills to use Salesforce features and capabilities to foster the company’s business. Thus, the intended audience is formed of experienced administrators who have strong abilities in managing Service and Sales Cloud infrastructure as well as Salesforce Chatter apps. In addition, they are experienced in working with advanced Salesforce features to effectively solve various business issues. What’s more, the applicants are ready to demonstrate the ability to handle complex business processes and implement best practices to automate the company’s systems.
Meanwhile, this accreditation can be obtained after passing one exam – the Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM-211). The examinees will need to answer 60 multiple-select and multiple-choice questions along with 5 unscored items. All the questions should be completed within 105 minutes. And the minimum passing score that the test-takers need to obtain is 65%.
Additionally, the registration process requires the applicants to pay a fee of $200 plus any taxes that might be applied according to the local legislation. After that, the exam-takers can choose to take the proctored exam either at an accredited exam center or online, using the vendor’s approved testing platform. Anyway, the candidates are not allowed to use any hard-copy or online preparation materials while they take the exam.
Topics Tested for Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Certification
You can obtain the passing score in the certification exam from the first try if you demonstrate that you developed the following set of skills:
- Demonstrate that you understand how the access and security models can be used and implemented in business scenarios.
- Describe the relationships that can be created when you extend the custom objects and their related applications.
- Perform the monitoring and auditing of the system’s activity.
- Understand how and where the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Apps can be implemented in an organization.
- Become familiar with processes of data, content, and change management and understand their features and particularities for different types of businesses.
- Interpret reports, perform analysis, and extract the information you need from the Salesforce dashboard.
- Apply the troubleshooting procedures to follow depending on the business scenario you are in and determine the appropriate solution to solve the problem.
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Accreditation
The professionals who decide to earn the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant certificate should have a minimum of six months of experience in implementing projects with the help of Marketing Cloud email app tools developed by Salesforce. These specialists should be able to perform successfully strategic and tactical email campaigns. Before opting for this certification, the vendor recommends applicants to obtain the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer or Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certificates.
To pass the final evaluation, the test-takers need to answer 60 multiple-select and multiple-choice questions. They will also receive 5 more questions that are not scored. The candidates will have 105 minutes to complete all the exam questions. And to pass the exam, they need to score at least 67%.
The registration fee for this certification is $200. Additional taxes may apply depending on the local regulations. As well, the applicants can choose between two delivery options. They can take the test online using the proctored environment or they can opt for the onsite delivery method and go to one of the approved testing centers. Finally, every applicant should know that this is a closed-book test which means that they are not allowed to use any online or hard-copy sources while they take the exam.
Topics Tested for Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Accreditation
Obtaining the passing score in the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam is possible as long as you train hard to develop the skills included in the exam blueprint:
- Be able to choose the type of information you need to design the most appropriate solution for the business scenario you are in.
- Demonstrate expertise in Marketing Cloud Connect viability and troubleshooting concepts to develop personalized messages and content.
- Starting from a certain scenario, demonstrate the ability to use account configuration techniques and apply the Sender Authentication Package tools with success.
- Demonstrate expertise in managing automation, messaging, data modeling, alongside management of tools and concepts
As you can imagine, getting an official Salesforce certification will multiply your chances of being hired for a high-paying position. For example, having Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator qualification, you can claim an average salary of $86,687 according to PayScale.com.
At the same time, the owner of a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant accreditation can earn about $111k annually, according to ZipRecruiter.com.
The multilevel Salesforce accreditation pathway is a godsend for professionals constantly striving to develop themselves and their careers. Thus, as a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, you can continue your certification journey with the Certified Platform App Builder accreditation. Besides, once you earned the Marketing Cloud Consultant certificate, you can register for the Marketing Cloud Email Specialist designation.