All Pegasystems Exams
About Pegasystems Certifications
Pegasystems creates cutting-edge software that simplifies corporate processes. Thus, with real-time AI and intelligent automation, Pegasystems clients make better decisions and get more operations done.
Pegasystems Certification Overview
Pega designations have built a global community of thousands of IT, Marketing, Data Science, and Business professionals who are united by a desire to be the best at maximizing the value of Pega solutions. The Pega certification program, in particular, was created to certify that specialists possess the necessary skills and expertise to contribute significantly to a successful Pega implementation. Plus, you can register for any of the Pega exams based on your interest, role, or career path, and thus, join an expanding learning culture. In all, Pega certifications allow you to demonstrate your dedication to quality by maintaining your skills up to date and in demand. Moreover, various Pega certificates are available for aspiring candidates in four categories as listed below:
- Business Architect Certificates;
- System Architect Certifications;
- Data Scientist Validations;
- Decisioning Consultant Designations.
Now that you know this, let us focus on some of the most popular endorsements offered by the vendor in the aforementioned groups.
Pega Certified Business Architect (PEGAPCBA86V1)
The capability to assist in the sketch and building of a Pega app by infusing business objectives as well as requirements is the focus of the Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) certification. To get it, you need to pass one exam coded PEGAPCBA86V1. As for its details, scenario, multiple-choice, and drag-and-drop objects are all included in the final PCBA exam. Besides, you will need to solve 50 questions in 90 minutes, and gaining a 70%-score will be considered a pass. As an outcome, PCBAs will be equipped with the fundamental abilities required to analyze, design, and create business needs and specifications in the Pega application, and below discussed are the exam objectives for the actual PEGAPCBA86V1 test:
Methodology of Pega Express
Here, you need to know how to:
- Explain the four stages of a Pega Express Delivery, as well as the nomenclature.
- Expound on the advantages of Pega Express delivery and best practices.
- Enrich the backlog with ready-to-build stories, such as user ones.
- Detail the Directly Capture Objectives process and benefits.
- Confirm the technological architecture by documenting decisions and actions.
You will acquire the following skills when it comes to the second objective:
- Create a case lifecycle, including stages, case statuses, and assignment instructions.
- Add a service level agreement with the following information: urgency, goals, and deadlines.
- Recognize when to employ automated shapes.
- Use conditions to automate workflow decisions.
- Deal with case processing including wait-for phases.
- Utilize decision tables and be able to automate decisions.
Integration, security, and reporting of data
Lastly, the third topic will scrutinize the succeeding acumen:
- Create data objects, data relationships, and field kinds, as well as configure data types.
- Create calculated values by identifying and calculating them.
- Make financial reports.
- Determine the various types of reports.
- To scope a Pega Platform project, use the Estimator.
Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PEGAPCDC86V1)
Specialists involved in the design and development of a Pega Decision Management or Customer Decision Hub solution can earn the Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) validation. The affiliated PEGAPCDC86V1 certification exam will carry 60 questions that candidates will have to finalize in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Besides, attaining 70% or more will bring you the coveted designation. When it comes to the tested areas of the PCDC test, here’s what to explore:
Concepts of next-best-action and engagement policies
Under such a blended topic, candidates will learn more about:
- Customer involvement on a one-to-one basis.
- Maximizing customer value.
- Always-on outbound essentials.
- Creating policies for customer involvement.
- Making a strategy for engagement.
Volume limits and contact policies
Here, you should get a good command of:
- Avoiding excessive exposure of acts.
- Steering clear of outbound actions.
- Keeping to a minimum of outbound activity volume.
- For contact regulations, adding more tracking periods.
Optimization of customer engagement and techniques for making decisions
Finally, the last tested domain talks about:
- The value finder that can be used to analyze consumer dispersion.
- Carrying out a simulated test with an audience.
- Using reports to analyze simulation findings.
- Identifying unwanted bias in engagement policies.
- By using a scenario planner, examining the effects of business changes.
- Developing and comprehending decision-making strategies.
- Creating engagement strategies based on the credit score of your customers.
- By using customer risk groups, creating eligibility rules.
Pega Certified Robotics System Architect (PEGAPCRSA80V1_2019)
Software engineers and system architects who have completed the necessary Robotics training can take the Pega Certified Robotics System Architect (PCRSA) certification exam coded PEGAPCRSA80V1_2019. This test is intended to verify the abilities, knowledge, and duties related to Robotic solutions automation, and to do so, it uses 60 items that applicants have to complete in 1 hour and 30 minutes with a passing rate of 65%. Besides, listed below are the exam contents for the PCRSA test:
System integration and project management
Under such a domain, you’ll learn to:
- Determine the significance of Solution Design Documents.
- Check the significance of the Solution Architecture Documents.
- Recognize the structure of the solution based on the project documents.
- Determine the attributes and values of Windows adapter properties.
- For Web adapters, identify the characteristics and values of the adapter.
- Describe the attributes and values of Universal Web adapters.
Debugging, interrogation, and diagnostics
In this tested area, takers will grasp the way to:
- Recognize the differences between interrogation on the web and interrogation on Windows.
- Interrogate standard and Select Element methods in Web applications.
- During interrogation, determine the purpose of Global web pages.
- Understand why and when to inquire using Select Element.
- Describe the Create Control interrogation approach.
- During debugging, evaluate data values in an automated manner.
- Make changes to the diagnostics settings.
- Know how automation can include a diagnostic log component.
Deployment, automations, and interaction framework
The final scope tested in the PEGAPCRSA80V1_2019 evaluation sheds light on:
- Explaining the connection between Object Explorer and automation.
- In automation development, the usage of Object Explorer.
- Making an automated process.
- Detailing the interaction.xml file and making changes to it.
- How the Interaction Manager component should be configured and used.
- Creating a project-to-project reference and explaining it.
- Making configuration files for the project.
- The way how project deployment properties should be used.
Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PEGAPCSSA86V1)
Pega Certified System Architects who want to improve their Pega expertise should take the Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA) certification exam, PEGAPCSSA86V1 by code. This evaluation verifies your competence to design and construct for reusability across many business lines using Pega. Also, to ace such a test, you need to solve a 60-item evaluation in 1 hour and 30 minutes with the passing grade being 70%. As for the tested objectives, here are some of them that you need to study enormously:
- With the New Application wizard, you should be able to create an application.
- Recognize the rule resolution process and make necessary adjustments to rule availability.
- Determine the impact of circumstancing on application behavior.
- Apply circumstance to a single variable or a group of variables.
- Distinguish workgroups, work queues, and organizational structures.
- Validate data by comparing it to a pattern.
- Determine the applications for Keyed Data Pages.
- Exchange data with other programs.
- Configure the integration parameters.
- Create reports that include several sources, as well as associations and joins.
- Identify the role and consequences of application versioning.
- Set up and test application rulesets.
Achieving a Pega professional certification validates your abilities to architect and implement varied Pega projects. In addition, obtaining one or more professional designations from Pega Academy demonstrates your dedication to excellence and industry leadership. When it comes to the annual pay for certified specialists, a Pega Certified System Architect can earn up to $81,939 per year according to PayScale. Besides, a Pega Certified Business Architect can make up to $98,098 per annum as stated by the same salary provider.
If you want to become skilled in a specific technology offered by Pegasystems, choose the related certification category and commence your path straight away. Thus, for example, if you pick the System Architect group of certificates, you should first earn the Pega Certified System Architect validation. Then, the Pega Certified Senior System Architect designation will be a viable step to take, which should be followed by the Pega Certified Lead System Architect designation.