Pass Microsoft MO-101 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
PrepAway's Microsoft MO-101 Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps have helped Over a Million Students Worldwide To Succeed in their IT Certification Goals. Pass The Microsoft MO-101 Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) Exam With Provide Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions & Answers from Prep Away. We offer Free ETE Files For Microsoft MO-101 Exam available completely free of cost as well as Premium File, Training Course & Study Guide. The Premium Products For Microsoft MO-101 Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019) Exam Cover the Latest Exam Questions & 100% Correct Answers. Most of our Candidates commonly achieve Scores in the region of 90%+ and see over 80% of our questions in their Microsoft MO-101 exam.
About MO-101 Exam
The Microsoft MO-101 exam is also known as the Mircosoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019). It is a highly recommended test to take for individuals who are aspiring to become a Microsoft Office Specialist or simply looking forward to validating their expertise in Microsoft Word & Word 2019. The main benefit of sitting for this expert-level Microsoft exam is that you get to showcase your ability in modifying Word environments to meet specific project needs and demonstrate to employers how your deepest knowledge of Word can enhance productivity in the workplace. This will be testified by the appropriate certification that you will obtain, known as Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019).
About The Microsoft MO-101 Exam
The MO-101 exam is an official test consisting of 25 questions with a given duration of 50 minutes. As you realize, it is designed to assess one's knowledge of Microsoft Word at a more advanced level by using the Word environments to create complex documents such as research papers, business plans, books, mass mailing, or specialized brochures.
The vendor does not mention the exact type of tasks candidates can expect to see in this qualifying exam, but in general, their question formats include drag and drop, multiple-choice, short answer, build list, etc.
Regarding the testing process, the MO-101 exam is administered by Pearson VUE which also provides training programs and other preparation resources for this test. The MO-101 exam costs 100 USD as an application fee, which you can pay to complete the registration procedure. In addition, you can choose the most appropriate way for you to complete the evaluation, either at home or in an authorized office near you.
This exam does not require any prerequisites, but if you would like to pass it successfully, it is beneficial to have approximately 150 hours of appropriate training and practical experience with Microsoft Word 2019. To do this, you can take the Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Associate (Word and Word 2019) accreditation pathway.
It’s not a secret that the Microsoft Word MO-101 exam consists of these four key sections that will qualify a candidate's skills in various aspects of the Microsoft Word software. In detail, these test areas are as follows:
- Ability in managing document settings and options According to this domain, you will need to handle tasks related to managing documents and various templates, preparing them for effective collaboration, and making use of the language options. In other words, you need to show that you have the capabilities to modify existing document templates, combine and compare multiple docs, and link to external content. You will also need to know how to manage different versions of documents. Moreover, when using Word at an industry level you have to know how to protect your information. Therefore, you need to be competent in handling tasks that involve adding passwords and restrict editing.
- Ability in using advanced features for editing and formatting Meanwhile, you will need to have expertise in finding and replacing text with help of wildcards, formatting options and styles, and special characters as well as the proper use of different Paste options. In addition, you will be given tasks as regards configuring paragraph layout by line numbers and hyphenation alongside knowing the options to set paragraph pagination. As well, your ability to create paragraphs, modify styles or copy them to other templates or documents will be proved by this Microsoft test.
- Ability in designing custom document elements This section measures your skills in creating and managing different document elements. So, you will need to create and manage building blocks such as QuickParts and customize the font, color, themes, or styles. You will also be given tasks in updating and managing numerous indexes as well as inserting and managing figures, tables of figures, and configuring caption properties.
- Ability in applying advanced Word features The last section will consist of tasks concerning the effective management of fields, forms, and controls, as well as creating various macros, and performing mail merges. Thus, you will need to show you can add custom fields, modify their properties, insert and configure standard content controls when necessary. In addition, you have to show you are able to create simple macros as well as record, name, edit them and copy to other documents. Lastly, you will need to demonstrate your advanced skills in managing recipient lists in emails and creating envelopes, merged documents, or labels.
The Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word Expert Certification Details
As already mentioned above, if you pass the Microsoft MO-101 exam, you will be granted the prestigious certification of the expert-level in Word and Word 2019. This MOS qualification is a mark of your excellence for the current and prospective employers that proves your capabilities in using Microsoft Word and its recent versions. Therefore, by obtaining this accreditation you can demonstrate that you have the proficient skills needed to get the most out of Word, and it displays your competency in creating and managing professional documents for a range of situations and specialized purposes.
What’s more, this certification can be advantageous when seeking expert-level job roles related to Microsoft Word in any industry as it proves your competency and readiness to conquer the job market. So, if you plan on successfully climbing the career ladder by completing the MO-101 exam is a great way to get your foot in the door.
Career Opportunities And Prospective Salaries
Most companies utilize Microsoft products especially Microsoft Word for document management, therefore, gaining an expert-level certification is a great way to reach new heights in your career regardless of the industry you are working in.
At the same time, a Microsoft Office Specialist can earn an average annual pay of $49,886 according to ZipRecruiter. However, the more experience and qualification you have the higher your chances are to raise your salary prospects to at least $104,000.
Furthermore, by acing the MO-101 test and obtaining the associated certificate, you open the possibilities to attain various other lucrative positions that specifically apply Microsoft Word skills such as Microsoft Project Manager, Microsoft Technology Specialist, and so on. For instance, a Microsoft Project Manager can earn an average of $89,418 per annum.
As for the field of activity, given that Microsoft products are used in every industry, this certification can help you achieve your goals in any sector or organization you work from healthcare to business.
But this is not the limit, because you can further develop in the field of Microsoft Office products. For example, you may be interested in the following areas:
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Access Expert (Access and Access 2019)
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)