Pass Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Exams in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Free Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Exam Questions & Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Dumps
PrepAway Offers Premium Microsoft Certification Training Products which include, Premium ETE File, Training Course & Study Guide. These products are top of the line available at Cheap Prices to Save Money with Prep Away. Covering the Latest Pool of Microsoft Exam Questions, our Practice Test Questions help candidates to advance in their careers and studies. Use Microsoft Exam Dumps & Training Courses and Ace your next exam with ease. All our premium products feature Latest Questions, 100% Accurate Answers & Fast Updates to New Questions. Over A Million Customers in the last year, PrepAway is one of the fastest growing sites on the Internet.
MS-100 Exam - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
MS-101 Exam - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Facts
The Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certificate represents solid proof that the candidates who get the passing score in the corresponding exams have the necessary skills to manage the features of the modern workplace. Therefore, successful applicants can help users effectively interact with technology.
Candidates for Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification
This accreditation targets individuals who are interested in leveraging their competency in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 products and services. When it comes to the eligibility requirements, the candidates should have already obtained one of the associate-level Microsoft 365 certifications that relate to the job roles like Modern Desktop Administrator, Identity and Access Administrator, Security Administrator, Teams Administrator, Messaging Administrator.
Considering such prerequisites necessary for obtaining this certificate, the target audience is formed of those practitioners who already have intermediate-level abilities in the implementation and design of Microsoft 365 services. And during this path, they will need to broaden their knowledge by learning more about the management of user roles and identity features as well as becoming experts in managing authentication and access principles. Another aspect that the target applicants have to master is planning Office 365 applications and workloads.
Certification Path: How to Become Accredited
In case you meet all the prior requirements, the next step for you is passing two exams, namely MS-100 and MS-101. The first one is dedicated to consolidating the candidates’ knowledge of managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Services. This test measures one’s ability to implement and design Microsoft 365 features and services, as well as manage access, authentication, user identity, and roles. It is available in two languages, so, the professionals can take it in Japanese or English. It doesn’t have any retirement date and has a registration fee of $165.
The second test validates the candidates’ skills in the implementation of the Microsoft 365 security and modern device services. Just like MS-100 exam, this one is also available in both languages and has the same price- $165.
Topics Tested in the Certification Exams
The first exam coded MS-100 focuses on the following knowledge areas:
- Implementing and designing Microsoft 365 services. To succeed in this section one needs to demonstrate solid skills in planning architecture elements and deploying a Microsoft 365 architecture tenant. In addition, the applicants should demonstrate their capability to manage Microsoft 365 tenant health and subscription elements together with planning data and user migration. These require one to learn more about on-premises environments, authentication, working with Microsoft FastTrack, service health and service requests, security and compliance reports, the import of PST files, and more.
- Managing user roles and identity features. For this chapter, the candidates should gain a solid knowledge of designing identity strategy and planning its synchronization effectively. Besides, the professionals who aim to pass the test easily need to learn how to use Azure Active Directory features to manage identity synchronization and roles. Speaking in detail, one should grasp the concepts like evaluating requirements for authentication and authorization, the management of roles and Azure AD identities, setting up object filters, utilizing Azure AD Connect, and others.
- Managing authentication and access features. For example, the applicants should validate their ability to configure application access, manage authentication, and plan as well as implement secure access for users. This section covers one’s skills in handling the management and monitoring tasks, familiarity with Azure AD Identity Protection, conditional access, and setting up Azure AD Application Proxy, among other aspects.
- Planning Office 365 apps and workloads. Here, the candidates will receive questions that will test their knowledge of planning Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, or SharePoint infrastructure elements. Also, the applicants have to learn more about planning the integration of Power Platform, messaging deployments, the deployment of Microsoft 365 apps, and more.
The second exam, MS-101, requires candidates to improve their knowledge of the following domains:
- Implement modern device services and managing their features. For instance, the test-takers will need to demonstrate that they know how to plan device management and use its components, plan for Windows 10 deployment, apps, and reach device compliance. This also includes planning for device monitoring, the configuration of security baselines, planning for WaaS, and other topics.
- Implementing the Microsoft 365 threat management and security features. For this domain, the candidates will receive questions that measure their competency to manage security alerts and reports. Besides, they will need to improve their ability to use Microsoft Defender to implement and plan threat protection infrastructure and work with Microsoft Cloud App Security elements.
- Managing Microsoft 365 compliance and governance features. For this last exam section, the applicants should understand what requirements they should plan to meet compliance standards. Besides, they will have to demonstrate advanced knowledge of managing information governance particularities and implementing information protection standards and procedures. Finally, the knowledge of data loss prevention planning and implementation as well as investigation and search management will be assessed.
A professional who takes the passing score in both MS-100 and MS-101 exams demonstrates that he/she has advanced skills in designing and executing Microsoft 365 solutions and implementing them right to ensure secure productivity. Also, when you add the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification under your belt, you become eligible for well-paid positions such as:
- Systems administrator
- Network administrator
- Security specialist
According to the information provided by Payscale.com, a systems administrator can reach an annual payment of approximately $63k. Additionally, if you decide to use the certification to become a skilled network administrator, then you should expect to receive a payment of up to $84k in one year.
Once you obtained the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification, you achieve the highest expertise on this professional track. However, you can continue developing your career by enrolling in other certification processes and expanding your skill set. For example, you can obtain the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate if you pass MS-300 and MS-301 exams. Also, you can enroll in the accreditation process for Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate certificate. This one requires examinees to get a high passing score in MS-500 test.