All Blockchain Exams
|Certified Blockchain Business Foundations
|BTA Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum
|BTA Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger
|BTA Certified Blockchain Solution Architect
About Blockchain Certifications
The candidates who decide to follow the Blockchain Training Alliance (BTA) certification program are interested in becoming skilled in managing the related software & technology pertinent to the Blockchain domain. The certificates endorsed by this official vendor will help you augment your skills and kick start the Blockchain career straightaway.
BTA Certification Program
All in all, such a certification vendor offers several prestigious designations, among which the candidates will encounter the following:
- BTA Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF);
- BTA Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA);
- BTA Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum (CBDE);
- Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH);
- Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP).
Popular Blockchain Validations
When it comes to the most well-known certificates under the endorsement of BTA, here are our top choices:
BTA Certified Blockchain Developer – Ethereum (CBDE)
The candidates who decide to obtain the CBDE certification are interested in learning about the methods they can use to deal with the Ethereum blockchain area. This certificate also helps applicants prove that they developed advanced knowledge on the Blockchain domain and know how it works in a business environment. What is more, such a certification focuses on consolidating the candidates’ knowledge of different topics. For example, the specialists who want to focus on Ethereum will learn about the following concepts:
- Get an overview of Ethereum and Solidity smart contracts including their testing, deploying, writing, and securing;
- Understand how to work with Ethereum fees to meet their business objectives;
- Make use of important tooling to deal with the ecosystem for the Ethereum;
- Operate with the bounds & limitations of the blockchain for the Ethereum;
- Devise the apps that are production-ready;
- Deploy web3.js;
- Deal with the Ethereum gas costs;
- Set up the Ethereum node based on various machines for development;
- Make up the secure contracts for the smart;
- Unite varied Solidity smart contracts.
To earn this validation, the applicants will have to sit for the CBDE exam that will feature 70 questions. Also, you will be given 90 minutes to complete the whole test, and getting a cut score of 70% is a must to claim the certificate. Finally, the actual evaluation is available in the English language alone and will cost $300.
BTA Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH)
In case you want to focus on the Hyperledger blockchain scope, then the CBDH designation is a sensible choice. By choosing this certification path, the specialists have the opportunity to learn the following:
- The way to prepare and devise for the apps used in the Hyperledger blockchain;
- Execute, write, and test the secure code;
- Make use of the Hyperledger Composer to make up varied Hyperledger apps;
- Create the chain code by using either NodeJS or Go;
- Put into practice a Hyperledger ".bna" banana;
- Make up the model for the Hyperledger;
- Execute smart contracts in the private channel networks;
- Create different access controls for the assets of blockchains via .acl;
- Learn to appropriately use the Hyperledger;
- Operate with the chain code.
The CBDH exam necessary for the Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric certification includes 70 items in total. Plus, the candidates will be successful in this test if they manage to answer 70% of all exam questions. To know more, the actual evaluation is conducted in the English language, and the examinees will be given 90 minutes to finalize all the inquiries. Lastly, to be eligible for such a designation, candidates need to pay the exam entry fee of $300.
BTA Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA)
If your aim is to become a certified consultant, programmer, developer, or software engineer, then such a validation is the way to go. Besides, it also caters to the CEO/CTO/CIO, professors, and government officials. Still, the candidates who want to attain the Certified Blockchain Solution Architect certificate will have to sit for the namesake evaluation known as the CBSA. This exam, in particular, will house 70 questions that all the applicants will have to accomplish in 90 minutes. In addition, the examinees will need to procure a passing rate of 70% in order to get the certificate. Finally, such a test is available in English and will cost $300 per attempt. What concerns the domains that are accentuated during the actual test, here’s what you need to master:
- Deal with architect solutions used for the blockchain;
- Pick the suitable blockchain systems for diversified use cases;
- Define the difference concerning the proof of work, proof of stake, and other systems for proof;
- Decide on why the cryptocurrency is vital for some blockchain types;
- Write varied block in the blockchain;
- Launch the definite blockchain;
- Work with the Byzantine Fault Tolerance;
- Learn the short history of blockchain and familiarize oneself with the security;
- Understand the programming languages that are utilized for the most common blockchains;
- General use cases for both the public and private & permissioned blockchains.
The professionals who succeed in earning BTA certifications will be recognized as experts in this domain. Recruiters appreciate well-prepared candidates whose knowledge of Blockchain, smart contracts, and more was validated by a reputable international organization. Therefore, if you succeed in adding any of the aforementioned BTA designations under your belt, you can apply for the following roles:
- Solution Architect;
- Software Engineer;
- Application Architect, etc.
According to the research conducted by Payscale.com, a Solution Architect can earn an annual median pay of $120k. Also, if you decide to build a successful career as a Software Engineer, then you should know that the annual payment for such a role is $87k. Finally, the same benchmark for yearly remuneration claims that certified Application Architects are eligible to ask for $116k per annum. However, keep in mind that as you add more certifications under your belt and consolidate your skills, the annual salary will become higher and you will be eligible for more generous bonuses than the ones described above.
Other Certificates to Opt for
Apart from the three certifications outlined in this post, aspiring candidates can also opt for the BTA Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) and the Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP) designations.