Pass Microsoft 98-349 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-349 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Download Free 98-349 Exam Questions
Size: 579.28 KB
Size: 531.89 KB
Size: 531.89 KB
PrepAway's Microsoft 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps have helped Over a Million Students Worldwide To Succeed in their IT Certification Goals. Pass The Microsoft 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals Exam With Provide Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions & Answers from Prep Away. We offer Free ETE Files For Microsoft 98-349 Exam available completely free of cost as well as Premium File, Training Course & Study Guide. The Premium Products For Microsoft 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals Exam Cover the Latest Exam Questions & 100% Correct Answers. Most of our Candidates commonly achieve Scores in the region of 90%+ and see over 80% of our questions in their Real Microsoft 98-349 exam.
About 98-349 Exam
Want to establish yourself working as an administrator with strong fundamental expertise? Try the Microsoft 98-349 exam. Associated with a globally recognized and highly appreciable certification, this exam is here to make your career transition a bit smoother and seamless.
The Linked Certification
Those individuals who manage to ace the Microsoft 98-349 test will be awarded the MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals certification. It belongs to the Microsoft Technology Associate range and aims to curb the functional hurdles that a non-IT professional or beginner might face to the firm in the IT domain.
Completion of this certification journey leads to acquiring and validating basic yet essential expertise on the Windows 10 operating system as well as different apps and tools associated with it. It makes you equipped enough to spot any potential hassles running of the Windows 10 operating system and remove them. A wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts and core technical knowledge can be acquired by the time the certification path ends.
The Ideal Audience Profile and Prerequisites
Any beginner or entry-level professional who wants to become a doyen of Windows 10, can take the help of this certification for the fulfillment of their dreams.
As the title suggests, it is a fundamental certificate, which means anyone can go for it, without being worried about obtaining any prior expertise. One might get relief as no conjectural expertise is needed but it is imperative to have some elementary understanding of Windows operating system concepts and the features of the Windows 10 environment, in particular.
The Exam Profile
This exam is 45-minute long and features 40 to 60 items. The exam is globally obtainable and is administered by Certiport. Thus, exam registration needs to be completed on the Certiport website after paying $127 as a fee. Understand that this fee is payable in the form of an exam voucher which is valid for one-time use. The voucher can’t be refunded or transferred to other’s name. So, make a move only if you’re sure.
Presently, 98-349 test can be taken in multiple languages like English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, and Spanish (Mexico) for the feasibility of a global audience.
Exam Domains Details
The exam renders its learning based on its professionally designed domains, which are six in number. These domains carry different weightage and cover diverse sub-topics. Here is a quick overview of them.
- The first domain is titled Understanding operating system configurations and brings the most verified and established expertise related to the configuration of the control panel, administrative tools, File Explorer, desktop setting, display settings, Start Menu, and notifications. In addition to this, it gives adequate exposure to native applications and tools, the configuration of Microsoft Edge, Hyper-V, and Task Manager.
- Installing and upgrading client systems is the pivotal coverage of the second domain. The applicants should be ready to learn how to figure out crucial Windows operating system editions, identify the appropriate versions according to the type of the device, and selecting appropriate upgrade paths. By explaining application compatibility, installation types, migration from previous Windows versions, and network installations as per the ecosystem needs, this domain generates a highly skilled workforce. In addition, here one should master the concepts of the operating system architecture, kernel-mode usage, and gain skills in figuring out the difference between 32-bit vs. 64-bit architecture as this domain ends.
- The third exam domain teaches about application management. The real-world expertise related to Windows operating system editions and appropriate upgrade paths has been explained well in this section of the syllabus. What is the difference between local vs. network apps, the configuration of desktop and app start-up options, along with the Windows features are the key learning areas of this domain. In addition, all the updated information related to the configuration of Windows SmartScreen and Windows Store apps is delivered as well, along with the topics like setting up Windows Defender, using the Malicious Software Removal tool, the knowledge of service start-up types, and many more.
- Managing files and folders is what any Microsoft 98-349 aspirant will face next. In this domain, the vendor has explained key file systems like FAT32, NTFS, and ReFS, the configuration of File System permissions, and HomeGroup settings. Also, one will improve configuration skills related to print drivers, effective permissions, and mapped drives. BitLocker, Encrypting File System (EFS), offline files, and the addition of networked locations are other much-talked-about topics in this section.
- In the fifth domain, candidates will acquire skills in managing devices. It is a crucial exam chapter because it imparts learning on concepts like disabling and enabling plug-and-play and Bluetooth devices, printer connectivity, third-party software for devices connectivity, and device drivers. Device management becomes easy as the types of disks, storage device types, and dynamic disk and their use-cases have been explained well in this domain. Candidates will be able to perform need-based configuration of simple and spanned volumes, and OneDrive easily by the time this section is mastered.
- The last exam domain comprises the foundational expertise associated with operating system maintenance. The essential backup and recovery methods, maintenance tools, and implementation of updates are explained in an effective manner, including the concepts like Safe Mode options, Disk Cleanup, Current Branch, Insider Preview implementation, and others.
The Market Worth of Microsoft 98-349 Exam
It takes a lot to come up with flying colors in the Microsoft 98-349 exam. But, it reaps such lucrative benefits that no one will mind putting all the asked hard work.
For instance, successful candidates will be absorbed in the industry as Window Server Engineer and can make as much as $100k annually. As a Windows Developer, get ready to get paid about $109k per annum. All these figures are backed by the market research of ZipRecruiter.
IT is a highly demanding industry and needs continual skill enrichment and upgrading. Bearing this in mind, the vendor offers assorted certifications. For MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals, the suggested moves are Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty and Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate. The first one is a specialty certification placing the bearer directly at an upgraded level. The second one is an associate-level certificate helping professionals to be dependable administrators.