Pass Microsoft 77-725 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 77-725 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Download Free 77-725 Exam Questions
Size: 3.66 MB
Size: 4.44 KB
PrepAway's Microsoft 77-725 Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps have helped Over a Million Students Worldwide To Succeed in their IT Certification Goals. Pass The Microsoft 77-725 Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication Exam With Provide Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions & Answers from Prep Away. We offer Free ETE Files For Microsoft 77-725 Exam available completely free of cost as well as Premium File, Training Course & Study Guide. The Premium Products For Microsoft 77-725 Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication Exam Cover the Latest Exam Questions & 100% Correct Answers. Most of our Candidates commonly achieve Scores in the region of 90%+ and see over 80% of our questions in their Real Microsoft 77-725 exam.
About 77-725 Exam
The desire to be proficient in Word 2016 requires from you to pass the 77-725 exam. After that you are granted the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word 2016 certification, which testifies your skills to work with MOS 2016 products.
77-725 Exam Overview
The Microsoft 77-725 exam is also known as the Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration, and Communication evaluation. The candidates who clear it have a basic comprehension of the Word 2016 environment and the ability to accomplish assignments independently. During the test, they should demonstrate proper use of Word 2016’s main functionality by producing and revising two to three-page documents for a range of purposes and scenarios. Moreover, the applicants will be evaluated based on their ability to create various types of documents such as professional-looking reports, multi-column newsletters, curriculum vitae, and business correspondence documents.
Anyone who is interested in learning about Microsoft Word 2016 can take the 77-725 exam. In this digital world, it is a must to know how to create and adjust documents and these are essential skills employer seeks when recruiting. If you are a student who follows an educational program, being certified as Microsoft Office Specialist will give you an added advantage as most of the assignments now are required to be completed using Microsoft Word. Additionally, if you are a professional who is looking for new job opportunities, having the knowledge of Microsoft Word may give you the benefit of creating your own resume and other documents needed for the interview.
There are no formal requirements that the candidates need to meet before sitting for the Microsoft 77-725 exam. Nonetheless, it is recommended to have at least 6 months of hands-on experience with Word 2016 and have a basic knowledge of various commands used in Word 2016. It is important that the applicants go through the exam’s objectives before attending the real exam since this will make sure they have a clear understanding of the exam structure.
The Microsoft 77-725 exam is available in a variety of languages, including English, Chinese, German, and Spanish, among others. The exam structure will be two to three projects featuring the use of Word 2016, with four to five assignments on each project. The passing score you need to gain in the exam is at least 70%. Once you’ve finished your preparation and are ready to schedule the exam, go to the official exam information page to register. During the registration process, you will be asked to pay a fee of $100.
The Microsoft 77-725 exam will evaluate your understanding of the five domains and these are listed below.
Exam Domain 1: Document Creation And Management
Within this topics, the candidates need to demonstrate that they are capable of performing the following tasks:
- Making a new blank document as well as a new document from a template. You may be asked to build a new document based on the standard, blank template. You may also be required to import text, convert the document to pdf format, and convert the file to a non-native format using one of the dozens of Word templates accessible to you
- Inserting text from a file or an external source. You will most likely be asked to insert or import data into your document during the exam
- Changing the layout of the page. You will be asked a number of questions about page setup
- Making use of document themes and background components. You may be asked to apply a theme to a document with borders and background
- Using style and style sets
- Adding hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Personalizing Word choices
- Adding and editing document properties
- Examining a document.
Exam Domain 2: Formatting Of Text, Paragraphs, And Sections
This topic will require you to demonstrate your proficiency in the following areas:
- Text can be cut, copied, and pasted. During the exam, you may be required to move text, either across documents using copy and paste or within a document. Moreover, you may be asked to utilize the copy and paste function or the cut and paste function
- Using AutoCorrect to replace text. You may be asked to add or change an entry in the AutoCorrect library
- Inserting special characters
- Formatting text with Format Painter
- Setting line and paragraph spacing, as well as indentation
- Inserting page, section, paragraph wrapping, or column breaks.
Exam Domain 3: Creation Of Tables And Lists
This domain will evaluate your capacity in:
- Making changes to a table. You should know how to edit your tables so that they are easier to read and also look more professional. You should also understand how to apply styles to tables. Besides, your proficiency in sorting the data by columns, changing the width of our table, and repeat row headings will be tested
- Making and changing a numbered or bulleted list
- Creating a unique bullet character.
Exam Domain 4: Creation And Maintenance Of References
The topic focuses on the following skills of the candidates:
- You will need to demonstrate that you know how to add and modify footnotes and endnotes. You should be able to insert endnotes and change the settings so that you can customize how and where your endnotes and footnotes appear
- Creating and maintaining a standard table of contents
- Making and changing a numbered or bulleted list.
Exam Domain 5: Insertion And Formatting Of Visual Elements
The last domain of the certification exam measures the following skills of test-takers:
- Inserting shapes and images. You may need to demonstrate a few methods for inserting your forms easily and quickly to ensure that they come in symmetrically
- Formatting shapes and images
- Inserting and styling text boxes
- Making a SmartArt graphic and formatting it
- Changing the content of a SmartArt graphic.
Individuals who achieve a Microsoft Office Specialist certificate by completing the Microsoft 77-725 exam have higher GPAs, graduate at a higher result, and land higher-paying professions. The Microsoft Office Specialist program also assists educational institutions in raising their performance standards. That is why Microsoft Office Specialist accreditations are so valuable. It proves that the certified individuals are knowledgeable about the relevant, real-world abilities required for recognized industrial professions. According to Payscale.com, the average salary of a certified Microsoft Office Specialist is around $49K per year.